Policies and Agreements
If you have further questions about any of our policies or agreements call our customer service department at 608-427-6515 or 1-888-317-6565 during the hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Lynxx Networks collects information from subscribers at several different points as it provides the internet access or video services. Lynxx Networks is the sole owner of the information it collects in the course of providing internet access and video services.
Lynxx Networks’ website creates and uses “cookie” technology. “Cookies” are strings of text that a website stores on a user’s computer. Cookies enables a website to keep track of a user’s preferences and activities relating to that website.
Use of Information
Lynxx Networks uses information it obtains in the course of providing its services and from its website for the following purposes:
Internal marketing and analysis to subscribers who have consented to Lynxx Networks offering those services to them;
To maintain and administer the services it provides;
To satisfy legal requirements, including but not limited to, responding to legal demands for information and enforcing Lynxx Networks’ use policies; and
As appropriate in situations that Lynxx Networks reasonably considers to be emergencies involving personal safety.
Links and Other Non Lynxx Networks Sites
Lynxx Networks’ website and its information gathering in connection with Lynxx Networks’ other services are not intended to collect information about minors. Persons under age 18 should use this and Lynxx Networks’ video and internet access services, only with the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Lynxx Networks takes commercially reasonable precautions to protect our user’s information. When subscribers submit personal information via the internet or via Lynxx Networks’ website, the information is protected both online and off-line. All of our users’ information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. All employees are kept up-to-date on Lynxx Networks’ security and privacy practices. The servers that Lynxx Networks stores personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment. If you have questions about security related to Lynxx Networks’ services, you can call our office at 608-427-6515, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org use postal mail to Lynxx Networks, P.O. Box 267, Camp Douglas, WI 54618.
Notice of Change
Each subscriber has the right to review all personally identifiable information regarding the subscriber that is collected and maintained by Lynxx Networks. That information will be made available to a subscriber at Lynxx Networks’ office at 12 7US Highway 12/16, Camp Douglas, WI 54618, during regular business hours, upon the subscriber’s request. Subscribers will be given a reasonable opportunity to collect any errors in the personally identifiable information Lynxx Networks has collected concerning that subscriber.
Lynxx Networks retains personally identifiable information only for as long as it is needed for Lynxx Networks’ business purposes. Lynxx Networks is required to destroy personally identifiable information if it is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and there are no pending requests or orders for access to that information by the subscriber or pursuant to a court order.
Any person aggrieved by Lynxx Networks’ violation of the Privacy Act may bring a civil action in the United States District Court for actual, punitive damages, reasonable attorney fees and other reasonably incurred litigation costs. This remedy is in addition to any other lawful remedy available under federal or state law.
Interception and Enforcement
Subscriber agrees that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute arising from use of Lynxx Networks’ service resides in the courts located in the State of Wisconsin. Subscriber consents to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Wisconsin, as to any claim or dispute arising from use of Lynxx Networks’ service. These Terms of Service supersede all other written or oral communications or agreements with regard to the subject matter. A waiver or modification of these Terms of Service shall only be effective if in writing signed by an authorized officer or Lynxx Networks. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin without regard to conflict of law principles. If any of these Terms of Service is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the remaining provisions shall be enforceable and valid to the greatest extent permitted by law. These Terms od Service apply in addition to any Internet access service or web hosting agreement between Lynxx Networks and the subscriber.
Acceptable Use Policy
This section of your user agreement details some of the basic rules of participation in the Internet community and constitutes part of our terms of Service. By your use of the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy. Lynxx Networks reserves the sole and unconditional right to refuse, suspend or terminate Service to anyone who violates these rules as determined by Lynxx Networks, in its sole discretion.
1. Illegal Use: You agree not to use the Service for, or in the pursuit of, illegal purposes. Lynxx Networks cooperative with local and federal authorities in investigations into illegal Internet use, and will take both criminal and civil action against users who are determined to be using the Service in an unlawful way. You agree not to directly or indirectly allow a third party to use the Service in an illegal or unsuitable manner.
2. Harassment: You agree not to use the Service for harassment, threats, verbal use and persistent unwanted contact of any kind. Harassment covers any use of the Service to directly or indirectly contact any other user (including users of another Internet service) in an unwanted fashion. Harassment can be active, in forms such as unwanted email, chat messages or verbal declarations on a public forum or can be passive in the form of defamatory information posted on web sites.
3. Disruption/Hacking: You agree not to make any attempt to disrupt or attack the systems or Services provided by Lynxx Networks or any third party. This includes any deliberate attempts to interfere with another user’s ability to take advantage of service offered online. This also includes any effort to secure access to hardware and services without the consent of the provider of those services. Hackers will be subject to the full extent of criminal law, and Lynxx Networks reserves the right to seek damages or legal recourse against users who abuse, attach or hack their systems, servers or Services.
4. Fraud/False Advertising: You agree not to post or transmit fraudulent information on or through the Service.This can include false advertising, identity theft or misrepresentation of any kind including phishing, forged email headers or fictitious email addresses.
5. Unsolicited Advertising/Spamming: You agree not to post or transmit any unsolicited material through nay active medium such as email, chat, messaging, chain letters, advertisements, jokes, etc. Lynxx Networks does not tolerate unsolicited mass emailing (Spamming) of any kind, and the use of any Lynxx Networks Services for this purpose is strictly prohibited. Content falling in this category is defined by the receiving user’s desire to be contacted in the specified manner, so use good judgment if you are sending email lists.You further agree not to collect or harvest account information without expressed consent of those from which you collect the information.
6. Disruptive Content: You agree not to post or transmit any disruptive content. Certain kinds of content broadcast displayed on the Internet can generate a great deal of disruption and reaction from the Internet community as controversial. While Lynxx Networks does not actively censor it users, the reaction this material can generate can be expensive and time consuming and as such makes the continued support of users generating this kind of content of questionable business value to Lynxx Networks. You understand and agree that Lynxx Networks may suspend or terminate your Service should your usage result in significant complaint or constitute disruptive content, as determined by Lynxx Networks, in its sole discretion, from the Internet community as large.
7. Use of Servers: You agree not to establish or operate a web server, email server, FTP server, file server or run any other server applications and/or software providing server-like functionality in connection with the Service. Interpretation will be at the sole discretion of Lynxx Networks.
8. Reselling or Reconfiguring the Service: You may not resell the Service, redistribute or reconfigure the Service to allow others to use the Service in an illegal, fraudulent or inappropriate manner. Interpretation will be at the sole discretion of Lynxx Networks.
9. Copyright Infringement: Lynxx Networks respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects you to do the same. Lynxx Networks will terminate the account of any user who unlawfully transmits copyrighted material without a license or privilege to do so. Lynxx Networks will terminate such accounts after receiving proper notification by the copyright holder to our Copyright Agent, and if we have a good faith belief, in our sole discretion, that the infringement has occurred. Our ability to terminate your account is in addition to, and not instead of, any and all other remedies that we may have against you under the law.
If you believe your work has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(b) A description of the copyrighted work that you can claim has been infringed;
(c) Identification of where the material (including the URL if possible) that you claim is infringed is located;
(d) Your address, telephone number and email address;
(e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or by the law; and
(f)A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or au thorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims on infringement is Jim Costello, CEO and can be reached as follows:
By mail: P.O. Box 267, Camp Douglas, Wisconsin 54618
By phone: 608-427-6515
By email: email@example.com
10. Reporting Other Abuse: To report other abuse of this Acceptable Use Policy (other than copyright infringement), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wholesale Internet Interconnections Services
For rates, terms and conditions for Lynxx Networks℠ provision of wireline broadband internet transport services (WBITS) providing wholesale interconnection between ISP’s and the company’s end user customers, please click here.
Backup Power Information for Residential Customers with Telephone Service
You are receiving this notice because you subscribe to telephone service from Lynxx Networks that is delivered on a fiber optic network. Lynxx Networks is required by the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) to annually inform you of the backup power options available for your telephone service. When your telephone service was originally activated, a power supply with a battery backup was installed at your home to power the equipment that provides the service. The initial battery was provided by Lynxx Networks at no cost. Over time, the battery’s run-time diminishes and it may eventually need to be replaced.
Why would I need a battery backup?
You would need a battery backup if you want to ensure that your telephone service continues to work during a power outage. Because the fiber optic network is not capable of carrying electric current, the service is dependent on power provided at your home. If there is a power disruption, telephone service will not work unless the power supply either has a working battery or is plugged into an alternative backup power source. A standard backup power solution from Lynxx Networks is capable of sustaining telephone service for approximately 8 hours, during which you can continue to make or receive calls and connect to emergency 911 services. The battery backup is not intended to maintain the operation of any services or devices other than telephone service. Keep in mind that if you have cordless telephones, they would also need to be connected to a backup power source for operation during the loss of electric service.
What is the cost of a battery backup unit?
A replacement 8-hour battery backup solution from Lynxx Networks will cost approximately $50.00. A 24-hour battery backup solution will cost approximately $150.00. If you decide to purchase a battery backup solution from Lynxx Networks, there is no cost for the installation. You can also purchase your own backup power solution from a different vendor or retail store. You would simply need to plug the power supply provided by Lynxx Networks into the unit that you purchase.
Proper care and use of a battery backup unit
To extend the overall life of the battery, most manufacturers recommend installation in a low humidity environment that is between 40-100 degrees Fahrenheit. The battery is rechargeable but will not last forever. To ensure that your telephone service will continue to work in the event of a power outage, it is necessary to periodically test the operation of the battery backup by unplugging the power supply from the electrical outlet and verifying that your telephone service still works. If your telephone service stops working immediately or after only a short period of time, it may be necessary to replace the battery.
Again, this is a notice to customers about backup power options for telephone service delivered on a fiber optic network. Customers are not required to purchase any type of battery backup, but it is the responsibility of Lynxx Networks to inform customers of their options.
If you have any backup power issues or concerns or would like to discuss the battery replacement options that are available from Lynxx Networks, please contact Customer Services at 608.427.6515 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Your Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) Rights
Lynxx Networks℠ (Lynxx Networks) provides a vast array of telecommunications and television services including local and long distance calling and Internet access. In this notice, we want to assure you that we always take great care in the way we handle sensitive information that pertains to your account, known as Customer Proprietary Network Information or CPNI. We also provide you with an opportunity to let us know if you do not want us to use your CPNI data to market to you new service offerings
Restrictions Apply to the Way We Use CPNI
CPNI includes the type, technical arrangement, quantity, destination and amount of use of telecommunications serves and related billing for those services. Thus, it contains very sensitive and personal information. Please be aware that you have a right to have this information treated confidentially and Lynxx Networks and its affiliates have an obligation under federal law to treat all information that relates to your CPNI, including your calling and billing information, in a confidential manner.
Only Lynxx Networks and its affiliates will use your CPNI. CPNI data will not be shared by Lynxx Networks and its agents with any other company or entity without your approval, except to provide the service or services to which you are already subscribed, or where we are required or authorized by law, regulation or other controlling authority to share the information with an outside party.
May We Use Your CPNI to Better Inform You of Other Service Offerings?
With this in mind, we would like you to know the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regulations give you a choice – a choice about how Lynxx Networks can use your CPNI to let you know about the availability of innovative services offerings or service packages you may have not anticipated or even knew we were able to provide to you. You will also be able to enjoy savings and may even be able to combine all these services on one monthly bill.
Under FCC rules, Lynxx Networks is allowed to share your CPNI among its divisions or affiliates that provide services to which you do not already subscribe unless you tell us otherwise. If you do not want Lynxx Networks to share your CPNI with its divisions or affiliates that provide services to which you do not already subscribe, you may “opt-out” by notifying us within the next 30 days in the following manner(select one option):
- Call Lynxx Networks customer service department at 608.427.6515 or toll-free number 1.888.317.6565 within 30 days to register your request. You can contact Lynxx Networks during normal business hours or after hours. If you call Lynxx Networks after business hours or on a holiday, please leave a message for the Customer Service Department. In the message, please state your name, the name on your account, your account number, a daytime telephone number and a statement that you wish Lynxx Networks to “restrict the use of my CPNI”.
- E-mail Lynxx Networks at email@example.com. Be sure to include in your email the name that appears on your account with Lynxx Networks, the telephone number associated with your account and a statement that you wish Lynxx Networks to “restrict use of my CPNI.”
- Mail the completed form at the bottom of this letter using the United States Postal Service. The address to mail the form to is: Lynxx Networks, PO Box 267, Camp Douglas, WI 54618
“Opting Out” Does Not Affect Your Current Service
The restriction will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise. Restricting use of your CPNI will not affect the services that you currently have with Lynxx Networks. Please note that restricting your CPNI will not eliminate all of our marketing contacts with you. You could still receive marketing contacts from us that are not based on your CPNI. Also, FCC rules permit Lynxx Networks to use your CPNI to contact you about additional service offerings related to the services to which you already subscribe or to market other service offerings with your permission in the context of a customer service call.
You Can Always Change Your Mind
You can always change your mind about Lynxx Networks’ use of CPNI simply by telling us. Your instructions to our family of companies will remain in effect until you revoke or limit that approval or denial. (Please be aware that every two years, we send notices similar to this one to remind customers of their options). Regardless of whether you decide to “opt out” or not, Lynxx Networks is committed to continuing to provide you with the same high-quality services that you have come to expect from us.
I do not wish Lynxx Networks℠ or its affiliates to use my CPNI to market communications related services that I do not presently subscribe to.
Name on Account (Printed) ________________________________________________
Signature of Account Holder _______________________________________________
Account Number ________________________________________________________
Date _______________ Daytime Contact Number _____________________________
LVT Corp DBA LYNXX NETWORKS Network TRANSPARENCY Statement
LVT Corp dba Lynxx Networks (“Lynxx Networks” or “Company”) provides this Network Transparency Statement in accordance with the FCC’s Restore Internet Freedom Rules to ensure that you have sufficient information to make informed choices about the purchase of broadband services. Information about Lynxx Networks’ other policies and practices concerning broadband are available at www.getlynxx.com (“Lynxx Networks Website”).
Lynxx Networks engages in network management practices that are tailored and appropriate for achieving optimization on the network considering the particular network architecture and technology of its broadband Internet access service. Lynxx Networks’ goal is to ensure that all of its customers experience a safe and secure broadband Internet environment that is fast, reliable and affordable. Lynxx Networks wants its customers to indulge in all that the Internet has to offer, whether it is social networking, streaming videos and music, to communicating through email and videoconferencing.
Lynxx Networks’ network management includes congestion- and security-protocol-management and customers generally will not be impacted by the protocols and practices that Lynxx Networks uses to manage its network.
A). Lynxx Networks’ Network Transparency Disclosures
Lynxx Networks uses various tools and industry standard techniques to manage its network and deliver fast, secure and reliable Internet service. Lynxx Networks believes in full transparency and provides the following disclosures about its network management practices:
- Blocking: Lynxx Networks does not block or discriminate against lawful content.
- Throttling: Lynxx Networks does not throttle, impair or degrade lawful Internet traffic.
- Affiliated Prioritization: Lynxx Networks does not prioritize Internet traffic and has no plans to do so.
- Paid Prioritization: Lynxx Networks has never engaged in paid prioritization. We don’t prioritize Internet for consideration to benefit particular content, applications, services or devices. Lynxx Networks does not have plans to enter into paid prioritization deals to create fast lanes.
- Congestion Management: Lynxx Networks monitors the connections on its network in the aggregate on a continuous basis to determine the rate of utilization. If congestion emerges on the network, Lynxx Networks will take the appropriate measures to relieve congestion.On Lynxx Networks’ network, all customers have access to all legal services, applications and content online and, in the event of congestion, most Internet activities will be unaffected. Some customers, however, may experience longer download or upload times, or slower surf speeds on the web if instances of congestion do occur on Lynxx Networks’ network.Customers using conduct that abuses or threatens the Lynxx Networks network or which violates the company’s Acceptable Use Policy, Internet service Terms and Conditions, or the Internet Service Agreement will be asked to stop any such use immediately. A failure to respond or to cease any such conduct could result in service suspension or termination.
Lynxx Networks’ network and congestion management practices are ‘application-agnostic’, based on current network conditions, and are not implemented on the basis of customers’ online activities, protocols or applications. Lynxx Networks’ network management practices do not relate to any particular customer’s aggregate monthly data usage.
Lynxx Networks monitors its network on a continuous basis to determine utilization on its network. Lynxx Networks also checks for abnormal traffic flows, network security breaches, malware, loss, and damage to the network. If a breach is detected or high volume users are brought to light by complaint, Lynxx Networks provides notification to the customer via email or phone. If a violation of Lynxx Networks’ policies has occurred and such violation is not remedied, Lynxx Networks will seek to suspend or terminate that customer’s service.
- Application-Specific Behavior: Except as may be provided elsewhere herein, Lynxx Networks does not currently engage in any application-specific behaviors on its network. Customers may use any lawful applications with Lynxx Networks.
- Device Attachment Rules: Customers must use PPPoE for authentication of point to point connections between devices on the network. There is a limit of one (1) PPPoE session per account. For best results, DSL modems, wireless modems, or other proprietary network gateways used on the Lynxx Networks broadband network should be provided by Lynxx Networks. Customers may attach devices of their choosing to their modems, including wired or wireless routers, laptops, desktop computers, video game systems, televisions, or other network-enabled electronics equipment. However, customers are responsible for ensuring that their equipment does not harm Lynxx Networks’ network or impair the service of other customers. Lynxx Networks is not responsible for the functionality or compatibility of any equipment provided by its customers. Customers are responsible for securing their own equipment to prevent unauthorized access to Lynxx Networks’ broadband network by third parties and will be held responsible for the actions of such third parties who gain unauthorized access through unsecured customer equipment.
- Network Security: Lynxx Networks knows the importance of securing its network and customers from network threats and annoyances. The company promotes the security of its network and patrons by protections from such threats as spam, viruses, firewall issues, and phishing schemes. Lynxx Networks also deploys spam filters in order to divert spam from an online customer’s email inbox into a quarantine file while allowing the customer to control which emails are identified as spam. Customers may access the spam files through the email. Spam files are automatically deleted if not accessed within 30 days.As its normal practice, Lynxx Networks does not block any protocols, content or traffic for purposes of network management, but Lynxx Networks may block or limit such traffic as spam, viruses, malware, or denial of service attacks to protect network integrity and the security of our customers.
B). Network Performance
- Service Descriptions
Lynxx Networks deploys Internet access to its subscribers through hardwired broadband access (Fiber Optic Network/Fiber to the Premise).
- Network Performance
Lynxx Networks makes every effort to support advertised speeds and will dispatch repair technicians to customer sites to perform speed tests as needed to troubleshoot and resolve speed and application performance caused by Lynxx Networks’ network. Lynxx Networks measures availability, latency, and aggregate utilization on the network and strives to meet internal service level targets.
However, the bandwidth speed at which a particular distant website or other Internet resources may be downloaded, or the speed at which your customer information may be uploaded to a distant website or Internet location is affected by factors beyond Lynxx Networks’ control, including the speed of the connection from a distant web server to the Internet, congestion on intermediate networks, and/or limitations on your own computer equipment, including a wireless router. In addition, your service performance may be affected by the inside wiring at your premise. Accordingly, you, the customer, must consider the capabilities of your own equipment when choosing a Lynxx Networks broadband service. Your computers and/or wireless or other networks in your homes or offices may need an upgrade in order to take full advantage of the chosen Lynxx Networks broadband plan.
For the wireless service, Lynxx Networks measures Bit Error Rate (BER) and the Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) parameters for transmission rates, latency, and traffic every 15 min. For DSL, Fiber and T1 service, Lynxx Networks measures traffic every 5 min. All services are best effort.
Lynxx Networks tests each service for actual and expected access speeds at the time of network installation to demonstrate that the service is capable of supporting the advertised speed.
Customers may also test their actual speeds using the speed test located at http://speedtest.airstreamcomm.net on Lynxx Networks’ website and may request assistance by calling our business office at 608.427.6515 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Impact of Non-BIAS Data Services
The FCC has defined Non-Broadband Internet Access Services (Non-BIAS) to include services offered by broadband providers that share capacity with Broadband Internet Access Services (BIAS) (previously known as “Specialized Services”) also offered by the provider over the last-mile facilities.
Real time services, such as Non-BIAS services, include Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and Internet Protocol (IP) video services, command optimal bandwidth. As Non-BIAS traffic is combined with general Internet traffic on Lynxx Networks’ network, broadband customers could experience service delays, although very unlikely, if there is an occurrence of congestion on Lynxx Networks’ network. In any such event, the Non-BIAS traffic is given priority over general Internet traffic.
Lynxx Networks provides Voice-over-the-Internet-Protocol (VoIP) to its fixed wireless customers. The VoIP traffic uses private RFC 1918 addresses, dedicated paths for VoIP and QoS on the routers/switches it touches. The QoS priority is based on the source and destination IP. Where VoIP traffic is combined with best effort Internet traffic and QoS priority is employed, the network could endure marginal delays if there are instances of bandwidth contention, although very unlikely.
Lynxx Networks offers IP video service to end-users. This non-BIAS data service does not adversely affect the last-mile capacity available for the Lynxx Networks’ broadband Internet access services or the performance of such services. Customer should note that significantly heavier use of non-BIAS services (particularly IP video services) may impact the available capacity for and/or the performance of its broadband Internet access services. Lynxx Networks will monitor this situation and appreciates feedback from its customers.
Pricing and additional service information may be found at Lynxx Networks’ website – getlynxx.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online athttp://ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, at any USDA office or call (866)632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202)690-7442 or email at email@example.com
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA)
Pursuant to Title II of the DMCA, all claims alleging copyright infringement for material that is believed to be residing on LVT Corp dba Lynxx Networks system or network should be promptly sent in the form of written notice to Lynxx Networks Designated Agent:
Designated Agent for DMCA Notices
PO Box 267
Camp Douglas, WI 54660
Specific requirements for proper notification of claimed infringement are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C.’512(c)(3)). Valid notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- Signature of copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner;
- Identification of copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party (address, phone number and, if available, email address);
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right allegedly being infringed.
NOTE: There are substantial penalties for false claims (see 17 U.S.C.’512(f)-providing sanctions for material misrepresentations of copyright infringement).
Filing a DMCA counter-notification:
If a notice of alleged copyright infringement under the DMCA has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter-notification to Lynxx Networks Designated Agent. Specific requirements for a proper counter-notification are set forth in the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C.’512(g)(3)). A valid counter-notification must be a written communication that includes all of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, Lynxx Networks, will forward it to the original complainant who submitted the DMCA notice alleging copyright infringement. The original complainant will then have ten (10) days to notify Lynxx Networks that is has filed a lawsuit relating to the allegedly infringing material otherwise Lynxx Networks will restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
Repeat Infringer Policy
Pursuant to Section 512 of the DMCA, it is Lynxx Networks’s policy to terminate the account of repeat copyright infringers in appropriate circumstances.