About Lynxx Networks
Lynxx Networks was originally founded as the New Lisbon Mutual Telephone Company in 1907. After acquiring several other local exchanges in the area, it was renamed Lemonweir Valley Telephone Company in 1931, Lynxx in 2014 and Lynxx Networks in 2018. Many technological advancements have taken place over time such as two party lines, operator switchboards, party rings and eventually one party lines. Today, the majority of Lynxx Networks customers residing in the Camp Douglas & New Lisbon telephone exchanges are connected to Lynxx Networks premier fiber optic network. Lynxx Networks also services several business customers in Mauston, Tomah and Sparta.