Lynxx Networks Xxtreme Velocity Phone for Business
Selecting business systems, whether it’s phone or data, can be a challenging task. Plus, it’s a major investment of time and resources. That’s why it helps to understand your options.
Optic Voice for Business is Now Available
We have a product to help you save on your current traditional phone service. We are deploying a VoIP product called Optic Voice. We are able to help your business make the transition remotely so there is no interruption to service.
- Business Optic Voice is a VoIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) product.
- Because we route calls using VoIP, Business Optic Voice eliminates fees and surcharges associated with a traditional phone line.
- Your phone numbers and features remain the same.
- Same great call quality.
- We know your time is valuable! Our engineers can make this switch happen with no interruption to your service!
Hosted Business Phone System
Say hello to cutting-edge technology with a secure, one-stop, cloud-hosted virtual solution for all your communications needs.
- Easy to use – Get started using your current phone number.
- Feature-rich – Possible features can include Paging, Voicemail to Email, and Mobile Forwarding.
- Affordable pricing – One phone system to manage your communication needs for one low monthly price.
- Mobile friendly – Your team can connect anytime and anywhere.
- Grow with you – Simple to expand as your business grows.
- Local support – Your support comes from local community members, not distant call centers.
Traditional Business Phone Service
Time-tested technology and reliability.
Our traditional voice is served over our same reliable fiber-optic network, and works with new or existing phone systems. This includes analog voice for your fax machines and analog phone systems, as well as SIP and PRI services for your existing equipment.
Traditional phone service benefits are:
- A consistent quality of service over our reliable fiber network.
- Uses your existing equipment, extending the life of your current equipment.
- Reasonably priced to stay in sync with a business’s financial goals.
- Feature packed, all at no extra charge – Call forwarding, Conferencing, Voicemail, and more.
Which Solution Is Right For My Business?
If Hosted Business Phone is the latest and greatest technology, isn’t that the right solution for my business? That’s a question we hear often, but the answer is – not necessarily and the reason to find a reputable broadband, voice and IT partner like Lynxx Networks Business Service.
Our expert, Chris Heffel, can provide you with a recommendation best suited for your current business needs and future plans plus a total cost of ownership estimate for both solutions so you can compare the upfront and monthly expenses. Call Chris today at 608-427-4020 to get started.
One final consideration when making a technology investment decision is who your technology partner is, will they be here 10 years down the road, and are they diverse enough to change with the technology. There are lots of “strike while the iron is hot” companies wanting to sell hosted phone service, but with over 100 years of providing proven technology services for business customers, Lynxx Networks is the area’s reliable connection. The professional customer support staff at Lynxx Networks is top notch and eager to assist you with your questions, installation, billing, etc.