General Help for Video on Demand
The steps outlined below can help answer the basic usage and setup for Video On Demand (VOD). If you have further questions call our customer service department at 608-427-6515 or 1-888-317-6565 during the hours of 8:00am to 4:30pm.
For repair issues regarding your voice, Internet or televison services from Lynxx, call 608-427-6515 or toll free 1-888-317-6565 24 Hours a Day, 7 days a week.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
PURCHASE A NEW VIDEO ON DEMAND
- Select the On Demand button. Select the library that you would like to choose form including: Free On Demand, HD, Movies, New Releases, Ending Soon, or Most Popular.
- Select the event that you would like to purchase.
- Select the Rent button.
- The purchase screen will allow you to share the event with the rest of your whole home group before asking for your Purchase Pin. Enter 0000 and select the Rent button.
VIEW AND SEARCH CURRENT VIDEO ON DEMAND RENTALS
- To view your current Video On Demand rentals that are available for viewing, select the On Demand button.
- Select the Green button on your remote.
- To search for a specific Video On Demand title, select the Yellow button on your remote. A search library will appear.