As of June 1st, Lynxx Networks Camp Douglas
office lobby is now open to walk-in traffic!
Our New Lisbon office remains closed.
Lynxx Networks Installs Public Wi-Fi Locations
In response to the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge, Lynxx Networks has established two public Wi-Fi areas where the public can access Internet Wi-Fi service at no charge. Two Internet Wi-Fi service locations:
- Lynxx Networks Camp Douglas corporate office located at 127 U.S. Hwy 12. Public Wi-Fi can be connected to from the upper or lower parking lots
- Lynxx Networks New Lisbon office located at 201 Leer Street. Public Wi-Fi can be connected to from the parking lot directly in front of the Lynxx office
- On your Internet device, connect to ‘Lynxx Public WiFi’. No password needed because it is open to the public.
The Wi-Fi hot spots are intended for essential communications, students to download schoolwork and residents without internet service to stay informed on the evolving COVID pandemic.
Any questions or concerns, please contact Lynxx Networks at 427.6515 or email at email@example.com
A message from Lynxx Networks CEO Jim Costello:
At Lynxx Networks, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. Given the impact of COVID-19, and our rapidly changing environment, we are committed to doing our part to flatten the curve, as the plans to protect the citizens of our nation continue to evolve.
As a result, we are taking the following extra safety measures:
Right now, our New Lisbon office is closed until further notice.
Our Camp Douglas office is open during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m, and as of June 1, the Camp Douglas lobby is open to walk-in traffic.
Our staff can also be contacted via the following:
We offer a variety of payment options that you can use from home:
- Call the 24/7 Secure Pay number at 1-855-386-9917
- Drop off your payment at any of the payment drop boxes outside the Camp Douglas and New Lisbon offices and at 122 Main Street in Camp Douglas. We will be checking the payment boxes on a regular basis
- Mail-in your payment to Lynxx Networks: PO Box 267, Camp Douglas, WI, 54618
- Log in to your SmartHub account and click “Make Payment”
- Using your SmartHub account, enroll in “AutoPay”
- Visit getlynxx.com and click on the “One Time Payment” option. All you need is your account number, last name or business name to process a one-time payment.
We will make every effort to troubleshoot issues remotely with our subscribers. If we are unable to fix issues remotely, an in-person visit may be made.
In addition, as the transition from brick and mortar to online is being made across the nation at schools, retailers, and in the corporate world, we are committed to doing our part to make sure everyone who needs access to the Internet in our servicing area has it. We are following the guidelines of the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge by implementing the following:
For the next 60 days we will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.*
We will continue to follow the CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services guidelines to make timely decisions, and take action when needed. This is a difficult and fluid situation, but we are committed to doing our part to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe and healthy.
*Customers will still be responsible for paying their bills. We will work with customers on a case-by-case basis to coordinate special payment arrangements.
Select television content providers are allowing Lynxx Networks to supply their TV channels free for a limited time.
In light of the current circumstances, a few networks have authorized us to air their programming to our Simply Local and Basic TV television plans for a limited time. The channels shown below have been activated as of April 2. We’ll also let you know if any additional networks or Premium Movie groups extend these same types of contract deviations. Below is a list of channels, which plans can access them, and the duration of time you can view them at no extra cost.
Simply Local Plan
Timeline To Watch For Free
|41||Outdoor Channel||April 2 – June 19|
|43||Sportsman Channel||April 2 – June 19|
|115||Hallmark Channel||April 2 – June 15|
|134||Oxygen||April 2 – June 30|
|139||Hallmark Movie & Mysteries||April 2 – June 15|
|181||CNBC||April 2 – June 30|
|186||MSNBC||April 2 – June 30|