A message from Lynxx Networks CEO Jim Costello:
At Lynxx Networks, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve.
Given the impact of COVID-19, and our rapidly changing environment, we are committed to doing our part to flatten the curve, as the plans to protect the citizens of our nation continue to evolve.
As a result, we are taking the following extra safety measures:
Right now, our New Lisbon office is closed until further notice.
While we will continue to staff our Camp Douglas office during our regular business hours of 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. the lobby will be closed to foot traffic as of Thursday, March 19. Our staff will be accessible via the following:
We offer a variety of payment options that you can use from home:
- Call the 24/7 Secure Pay number at 1-855-386-9917
- Drop off your payment at any of the payment drop boxes outside the Camp Douglas and New Lisbon offices and at 122 Main Street in Camp Douglas. We will be checking the payment boxes on a regular basis
- Mail-in your payment to Lynxx Networks: PO Box 267, Camp Douglas, WI, 54618
- Log in to your SmartHub account and click “Make Payment”
- Using your SmartHub account, enroll in “AutoPay”
- Visit getlynxx.com and click on the “One Time Payment” option. All you need is your account number, last name or business name to process a one-time payment.
We will make every effort to troubleshoot issues remotely with our subscribers. If we are unable to fix issues remotely, an in-person visit may be made.
In addition, as the transition from brick and mortar to online is being made across the nation at schools, retailers, and in the corporate world, we are committed to doing our part to make sure everyone who needs access to the Internet in our servicing area has it. We are following the guidelines of the FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge by implementing the following:
For the next 60 days we will not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.*
We will continue to follow the CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services guidelines to make timely decisions, and take action when needed. This is a difficult and fluid situation, but we are committed to doing our part to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe and healthy.
*Customers will still be responsible for paying their bills. We will work with customers on a case-by-case basis to coordinate special payment arrangements.