Lynxx Networks xXtreme Velocity Internet for Business
The Internet connection you choose can have a major impact on productivity, employee satisfaction and most importantly—your bottom line.
Lynxx Networks Xxtreme Velocity fiber optic Internet is ideal for business environments that utilize cloud-based utilities, cloud data, and real-time applications such as VoIP, SIP and heavy file transfer.
1. SPEED – Fiber optic Internet runs at the speed of light – the fastest transport medium allowing for quick and instant data retrieval.
2. SYMMETRICAL – Equal bandwidth (same upload speed as download speed) allowing for much longer transmission distances and high signal rates. REDUCES LATENCY delays incurred while processing data. Other companies cap uploads at a much slower rate than downloads. We believe you should get what you pay for – and more!
National providers with copper based Internet technologies can not deliver symmetrical speeds.
Now your upstream-hungry services, such as uploading large data files, IP Video Conferencing and accessing cloud based services will all be handled seamlessly
3. Private Connection – No other businesses run off the same line as you, hence a private connection FROM OUR NETWORK TO YOUR BUSINESS.
4. Reliable – Our business Internet is a passive system and as such is immune to power surges, noise, and static. It is not easily affected by water making it practically weather-proof. A very good choice for businesses that require Internet to stay up and running.
5. Security – FIBER IS THE MOST SECURE NETWORK. For example, it is quite possible to attach to a copper line (DSL) in order to hack into the system, however, fiber connectivity is made out of thin glass tubes and the only way to penetrate the system is to break the tubes causing the system to go down and signaling an alert the system has been compromised.
6. Buried Fiber Network – Our fiber optic cables are buried from our facility to your building protecting the network from power surges like lightening strikes, and downed overhead network lines due to weather, ice, falling debris like tree limbs, fire, or accidents.
Future-Proof Your Business With Gig Fiber
Cisco predicts global Internet traffic will increase at a compound annual growth rate of 21 percent a year between now and 2018.
In response, Internet service providers whose network infrastructure is cable (copper wire based) are struggling to handle this data explosion.
Lynxx Networks Xxtreme Velocity Internet’s Multi-Gig fiber network can not only handle the demands of today and through 2018, but well into the future.
National providers with copper based Internet technologies have Internet speeds limited by the nature of the metal itself. While copper is a good electrical conductor, it can only carry a signal a limited distance before the signal strength begins to erode. In addition, copper picks up “noise” or electromagnetic interference as it travels further deteriorating the quality of the signal.
On the other hand, fiber based Internet transmits data by light waves and is not effected by distance or noise.
Lynxx Networks does not have data limits, can deliver at Gigabit speeds and deliver both upload and download transfers symmetrically.
If your business depends on consistent data transmission and access at a consistent price it’s time to switch to Lynxx Networks Xxtreme Velocity.